Ready to choose your side in the War Among the Shadows? Answer who wrote the following first lines, and in what book or poem they are found, and you’ll win Among the Shadows for your Kindle!
1. April is the cruelest month.
2. Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary…
3. Call me Ishmael.
4. It was a pleasure to burn.
Use the Contact form to send the answers, and I’ll be sending up to three winners their own Kindle copy of Among the Shadows. Good luck!
Update: Congrats to Julie D. for winning! Here are the answers:
1. April is the cruelest month. – The Waste Land, T.S. Elliot
2. Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary… – The Raven, Edgar Allen Poe
3. Call me Ishmael. – Moby Dick, Herman Melville
4. It was a pleasure to burn. – Fahrenheit 451, Ray Bradbury